Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Its that time again!  I have to say I did not do a very good job of taking pictures this week...but I did manage to get 4 out of 7 so not too bad right!? 

Michael took a surprise day off so we spent Thursday hanging out with him and working around the house! We also all matched that day! And I'm not wearing any shoes...


A nice slow Saturday. We all went grocery shopping which was an...event...and we had my parents over for dinner.

  
 Church and then a glorious afternoon nap! Day of rest right?
We also went to a couples shower and stayed up way too late.



 
This was my favorite outfit this week.  I forgot to wear my fringey boots all summer until I was reminded I had them while I was making a 3 ways to wear it post.  Expect to see them worn to death in upcoming posts... oh and I almost forgot-linking up with

pleated poppy
post signature

16 comments:

  1. I love your boots and if you don't mind me asking, what type of camera do you use.following from the Wednesday hop.

    Sweettartbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I use a Nikon D60. :)

      Delete
  2. you are just darling - I love each and every outfit - you have a great sense of style and your kiddos are adorable too! I will be stopping by again for some great outfit inspiration! Thanks for sharing! Kim aspottedpony.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace vest with the bright shirt! It's gorgeous!

    PS I’m hosting a giveaway! Feel free to check it out :)
    http://www.glossyblonde.com/2012/09/its-september-group-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing the deals you can find at Ross;) I'll go check it out!:)

      Delete
  4. Just found ya through the linkup!
    Monday is my fave!!! I want that dress! Cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a steal for around $7 I think:) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love the dresses, they are both so gorgeous on you!! Stopping by from WIWW on The Pleated Poppy! Check out my What I Wore post at www.yourstrulyblog.com if you have a chance xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! I'll go check it out!

      Delete
    2. Really like the ring in the last set of shots!! Just stopped by
      via the followers to friends link up
      http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. OH I LOVE your BLOG! New Follower...thru the Followers to Friends blog hop!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm off to check out your blog!

      Delete
  7. Following you from the blog hop. Stop by and say hello sometime ;)Loving your blog!
    xo sandra
    http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute outfits. Thursday's outfit is cute, I love the colour and your girls are super sweet. I love that you are all coordinating. Sunday's top is awesome and I love Monday's dress. Your fringe boots rock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute fringe boots. Stopping by from WIWW.. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete