Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Apparently I was anti pattern this week-lots of solid colors going on...
 Wednesday we ran errands and went to small group. For some reason last week seems like it was years ago-do you ever have weeks like that? Anyway I love this dress. Its ridiculously comfortable...

 See I can't even remember what I did on Thursday...oh wait yes I do. I spent about 4 hours in Hobby Lobby...



 On Friday I was finishing up lesson planning and we made a trip to Walmart to pick up supplies for the Gwen sized body map we're making.  Its kind of awesome. I don't know who is more excited :)

We had a fantastic weekend to close out summer. Our little town has so many neat small town type shops and every Saturday there is a farmers market in the square.  The best part is its all within walking distance. I  instagram-ed  it up if you want to go see what we did


Monday was our first day of School! I forgot to take pictures of my outfit...but I did take pictures of my little student!




This was yesterday so I actually remember what we did. Mostly. 
I'm pretty sure it included school and I know there was laundry...piles of it. That still need to be put away but i"m blogging instead. I'm good at prioritizing.

linking up!
pleated poppy




post signature

9 comments:

  1. You have great style and your little one is adorable! I'm a new follower from the follwers to friends blog party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest thing! Love how your pictures are set up and how you incorporate collage type photo's. Do you home school your little one? I have my two in part time preschool, but plan on doing a little homeschool stuff in the afternoon's as I am not as happy with my daughter's school...Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am homeschooling! I was home schooled growing up all the way through high-school so I knew pretty early on it was what I wanted for our family. Its not nearly as hard these days as it was back when my mom was doing it. Now there are so many resources available and fantastic curriculum choices for just about anyone!

      Delete
  3. The blue dress is SO stunning and you wear your clothes so well. Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits! Awesome style. I also love thrifting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone - you have great style and can pull it off without spending an arm and a leg! I LOVE the blue dress. I am going to have to find it or something like it.

    Thanks for sharing. I'm visiting from I Love My Post Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That dress was only $8 on clearance!! I love a good deal!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for taking part in the I Love my Post hop I hope to see you around next week as well :).

    That first dress is amazing - the colour is so striking. Great style - I really do look forward to reading more from you :).

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete