Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

 I didn't do very well this week... at taking pictures anyway-I still got dressed I promise!!
  

I decided that since I live in Texas sometimes its ok to look a little Texan. Its not everyday I do boots and big hair-Dolly would be proud...
 Friday was our first field trip of the new school year! We visited the local fire station and took a tour. It was also ever so slightly cooler than normal and I was feeling 'fallish' so again out came the boots! It was a recurring theme this week...on a side notes those are pre-Ivy pants I'm wearing! yay!!!

Michael calls me his Navaho princess when I wear these boots. Which is totally politically correct.  Tuesday was spent with my sister and we checked out the new TJMaxx that opened up nearby and started planning her daughters 7th birthday party!

Thats it- just 3 days :( I'll do better next week!

Linking up with:
pleated poppy



post signature

15 comments:

  1. I love the earrings from tuesday <3 And my favourite outfit is the Texan look! I live on the other side of the world but I have always wanted to visit Texas and see the way people dress there! Maybe in one of those famour bars :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY are those boots from Payless!?? I haven't been in that store in ages, you definitely have me excited to go find my closest one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! I got them last year though so those exact ones aren't in stores anymore:( they do have these though-which are almost the same thing!

      http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10045&skuId=099496075&productId=71968&lotId=099496&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

      whoa-thats a heck of a long link...

      Delete
  3. Love your owl necklace, and that blue dress and boots are amazing!


    ~*Jessica Lauren @ Copy-Cat-Crafter*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hunting for some cowboy boots at thrift stores but no luck yet; i think they look best really worn. Your blog is great; i found it on the blog hop and am following now.

    Check me out if you would like.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those boots were just dumb luck-they were practically free! Thanks for following-Ill go check you out now!

      Delete
  5. Love your funky style!

    Dropping in from WIWW!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday-9-19-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the handmade earrings and the necklace. If you don't have an etsy shop already you should seriously get one because this jewelry is BEAUTIFUL and I'd pay money in a heartbeat for something so cute! I just found your blog and I have enjoyed getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been toying with the idea of opening one...I'll let you know if I do:)
      Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  7. Love the wee crochted cuff - love seeing the way you change your looks from day to day. Thanks for joining in with WW :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your outfits. Tuesday is my favorite of the three!!! How did you make those photo collages?
    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog and cute outfits! I especially like all the handmade items (tres impressive!) Found you on the blog hop. Check me out if you get the chance! I'm excited to read and see more from you!

    http://marienni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that handmade owl necklace in the first picture set! :D

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete