Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Hooray! Lets start with Thursday;

This is where all the bags and bags of clothes went! I did bring home a few things but having just sorted through pounds of clothing I was rather selective.  I do have to say I am loving these red pants!

 I was home all day. Sorting. Still.  My week was super boring...those socks make my legs look stumpy.

Yesterday I actually left the house! Yay! I went to the post office! And then came back...to sort more clothes...I know I know-you're so jealous of my glamorous lifestyle.

linking up with:

pleated poppy



Real Girl Style Link Up

If you're visiting from one of these lovely blogs thanks for stopping by! Hang out a bit and, I dunno, follow if you feel like it! No pressure. (click the button) totally your choice (DO IT) Hope you stick around!  (click it. click it NOW) ;)

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Haha.. you write so funny.. I like reading your blog :) Btw.. the Thursday outfit is amazing :) I love the red pants too :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy reading! I'm debating buying a dark teal colored pair-should I go for it???

      Delete
  2. Love the boots in your Monday post and the owl necklace. So cute. I really like how you collage the pictures and showcase what your are wearing, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfits! I'm your newest follower :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your outfits! And those boots? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!;) I'm pretty obsessed with them...

      Delete
  5. I am dying over the Monday outfit! I love it!!!


    xo Niki
    http://www.glossyblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That shirt is my new favorite! I kinda forgot I had it:)

      Delete
  6. ha love the way you finished! Love the red jeans and the tuesday top? So sweet. Thanks for joining in with Wardrobe Weds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks:) Thanks for hosting it! So much fun:)

      Delete