Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!!

Hooray! Lets DO this!


This was actually 2 Wednesdays ago but my camera got left at my Grandmas house so I couldn't use it last week! But I like this outfit and my hair looks good. Like a lion. So there you go.



This was the day of my Grandma's surprise party and this is us headed out the door! My daughter is an expert poser. This was also last Sunday-but again no camera-so we'll just say they're bonus pictures!


A whole week went by without me taking pictures. Blogger fail:(

We must have been running late because I'm not wearing any jewelry...Anyway I got this dress for 99 cents at a local second hand shop! If that's not a bargain I don't know what is!

 This is my new favorite outfit. We just hung out at home and ran a few errands. It was a good Monday!



Can you tell I went shopping at buffalo exchange recently?? Tuesday was another day spent at home! I was putting the finishing touches on Gwen's Halloween costume and doing the usual laundry, dishes, cleaning routine.

Thanks for stopping by!

linking up with:
pleated poppy




post signature

6 comments:

  1. Your blog header is beautiful and I love all of these outfits! New follower via the blog hop. Follow back if you have a chance. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel!
    Thanks for following:) I'll go check out your blog now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Return the Favor Hop! I envy a girl who can rock an outfit the way you do!

    Love your blog and excited to be following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I am your 120th follower and honestly floored that you don't have more with such a friggin cute blog!!!

    Follow each other if you like mine too? Loved this post of yours!!!

    Cathy Trails

    Blog Milk Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripey number and also your fantastic range of accessories! Thanks for joining in with Wardrobe weds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa that is one impressive blog header girl! Thank you for linking up to Followers to Friend's blog hop, I hope you met some cool new bloggy friends :)
    Happy Halloween x

    P.S. Shabby Apple are giving away a dress on my blog if you want to enter! http://www.sweetpeasylvie.com/2012/11/im-stylish-breastfeeding-mama-shabby.html

    ReplyDelete