Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIWW!

Its time for What I Wore Wednesday!!

Lets get started!

Last Friday I helped a friend get ready for our local farmers market! We were up super late but her booth looked awesome:)

Saturday was  the first day it felt like fall! There was a chily breeze and that nice crisp feeling in the air! Of course now its back in the nineties but that's Texas for you...Anyway Michael and I went out on a double date with some friends and this is my date night outfit!
 

Monday Michael had his wisdom teeth removed and it turned out to be a little more than your normal extraction. He ended up with stitches and a few days of bed rest poor guy:( So this is my take-care-of-poor-sickly-husband outfit.




 
I also got started on the huge project I talked about yesterday-that I'm still working on today...
Here is my sort-massive-piles-of-clothing outfit


I have made progress though!

 
 this is progress I swear....

There is still a lot to do but I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Plus we'll be able to bless someone else out there who maybe doesn't have enough clothes. I have to say I'm almost ashamed at how many bags were horded in our attic...I've already filled 4 trash bags to take to the yearly Swap tomorrow!
 
 and that's just the first reaping!  Now I have to go ruthlessly cut what's left in half and donate that too!

linking up with:
pleated poppy



If you're visiting from these lovely blogs hello! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll stick around!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Cute looks! I like all of them. And I have that same grey maxi skirt from Target, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO versatile!! I just love maxi skirts:)

      Delete
  2. Love those payless boots! Did you get them this year?

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they're from last season but Payless has an almost identical pair this year too. I will say though that the 'leather' is beginning to peel in places...I'd honestly invest in some that are real leather...Steve Madden has some great boots out right now!

      Delete
  3. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll go visit yours!

      Delete
  4. oh.my.gosh. Ha! I should have taken pictures of all the clothes I went through for the swap. - Not neeeaar as much as you had, lol! and I tried not to take much of anything home!

    ReplyDelete