Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Hi!
I have 3 outfits to share this week! I had 4 but I'll just be honest-one didn't make the cut;)  If you're new around here this is a regular and one of my favorite posts to do. Mostly because I put a little extra effort into getting dressed every morning if I know I'm going to post pictures for the world to see. Being a stay at home mom doesn't have to mean sweatpants and boogers all day!

 Last Wednesday was, of course, Halloween! I wore this for trick-or-treating around the square with our weekly story time group. I was absolutely boiling hot by the time we were done-I think the high was in the 90's although when we left it was around 58. Texas is moody like that.
 Friday we had our field trip and this was a good choice-I was comfy all day and could get pretty hands on with the dino dig. I think this is my favorite of the week;)


Tuesday was election day!!!!  I totally wore red, white and blue. Well...Red gray and blue. I have red shoes on too but you can see them here! Anyway point is I'm patriotic.

That's it! Linking up with:
 pleated poppy

 




















Thanks for reading. I'd love to check out your outfits posts too! Leave me a link! 


post signature

8 comments:

  1. The election day outfit is my fav of this bunch - that skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I love your striped skirt! Just found you from the blog hop. I'd love it if you game to my blog: WWW.rachelroaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Just found you through the blog hop!
    Your blog is amazingly set up!!
    I want your Tuesday outfit!
    So cute!
    -Baylee
    stopcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the "girlfriend" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Wednesday and Friday outfits!! And there are so many thrifted pieces that warm my heart! I just found your blog via the Pleated Poppy and can't wait to catch up on past posts, and find some more thrift treasures :)

    -Your newest follower

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all three of those outfits! Newest follower from An Aloha Affair. Love your blog!! :)

    www.lifeunpublished.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tuesday outfit totally rocks, love the lines, colours and the adorable hat! Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Weds again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what I style. I loove the ide of motivating myself to pay attention more on the way I dress up. It`s good, but it can always be better :)

    You fellow co-host @ Aloha and your newest follower,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete