Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIWW

Good morning! Or afternoon...or evening maybe?  Anyway its time for What I Wore Wednesday! Every week I post shamelessly what I wore last week. Mostly to make sure I'm not shlepping around in my pj's but also because I love dressing up and seeing other wiww posts!  So lets get started! 


 
Thursday I spent the day at Santa's workshop. And by that I mean I mean my mom's house. We were beading and gluing and crafting up some Christmas joy! I stayed pretty late too since my husband has taken up a new hobby that requires evening practice twice a week...if you follow me on instagram you probably have a pretty good guess as to what it is;)

  Saturday we hung out at home and cleaned the house 
and then later we went to watch football at my sisters house!
 Sunday was church and then we had
 Our friends Josh and Alyssa came over! We ate dinner together and then played some cards! We also took outfit pictures of Alyssa because she's cute and thrifty:) She has a blog too that you should go check out >here< if you have a chance!
 

Sunday night a cold front blew in! So in true Texas fashion, I pretended the 59 degree temperatures meant a blizzard and dressed accordingly. Seriously we Texans have no concept of what cold really is. I get chilled if it dips below 70 degrees. 


Again on Tuesday it was in the 50's all day. So I wore 2 sweaters!  Gotta stay warm!
 I'm like a reptile. I really have no tolerance for cold.  I know I know... Laugh it up northerners! Or any state above Texas;)

I'm going link crazy here so
if your visiting from one of these lovely blogs hello! Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't forget to go enter my 

(did I catch your attention with my obnoxious large font? ;)
                                                pleated poppy


















Wordless Wednesday Hop





                                               

24 comments:

  1. Adorable! A lot of good thrifty finds... I dont have such luck finding good thrifty items. And great handmade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thrifting is always hit and miss isn't it;)

      Delete
  2. must find monday's hat! nice blog btw! saw u on followers to friends and i followed you! hope you can follow back :D

    lots of lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on clearance for $6!! I just love hats:) thanks for following! I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  3. OMG... I LOVE the Monday look! You look so amazing! Amazing styling!
    But everything is really great :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! That's a new hat I was excited to wear so the whole outfit was based around it;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, love Saturday's jacket! I completely know what you mean about Texan's concept of weather...as a current resident of northern California, I'm dressing like an eskimo and everyone else is mostly wearing shorts still. 50 degrees is COLD though! Love your warm-weather outfits this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its been fun to be able to pull out my winter clothes-FINALLY lol

      Delete
  6. I know what you mean! I've been doing crazy layers and sweaters and such this week here in Austin (where in TX are you at?)

    My favs from this week: Saturday and Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE you monday outfit!! The kacet is SO cute and- did you make those leg warmers?? They're adorable, they look professionally done. Following GFC :) http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! Stopping by from the hop and following. I have 4 blogs, but only linked up one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! How on earth do you keep up with 4 blogs?!

      Delete
  9. You have a very cute blog! I'm a new follower of yours through the blog hop! Check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  10. Adorable blog site! Found you on the Aloha blog hop and am now following you via GFC. Would love it if you could visit and follow back. Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following!! I'll go check out your blog:)

      Delete
  11. Aloha, new follower here. Super cute blog! http://subliminallysmitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. again with the awesome accessorising and loving the ruffles this week too. Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    I'm a new follower. Thank you for hosting.
    http://designfluff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete