Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIWW


 In case you're new here, What I wore Wednesday is a weekly feature where I show...well...What I wore :)  There are 2 reasons I do this. One, because it gives me the motivation I need to take a little extra time to put myself together. All of you stay at home mama's know the lure of the sweatpants and how easy it is to just not get dressed because "no one will see me" Well that's just not true! My husband sees me and so do my children! I would get dressed if I worked out of the home. This is my job and making sure I'm prepared for it even in the little things ensures a better day, happier little ones and a more relaxed husband! Plus its super embarrassing to be in my pj's at noon when the package man stops by...
reason number two is I love fashion. I love dressing up and I love the way I feel when I'm put together! Get Dressed Ladies!!! Ok ramble over.
 Let's start with last Thursday

Photobucket
I may or may not have attended a midnight showing of the best worst movie ever. I don't want to talk about it. Comfort was key here because I had to wear these clothes on for a long time...until 2 am or so...

Photobucket
The Morning after. I was tired....but it was so worth it!  I had my Friday morning play-date where all my girlfriends made fun of me for seeing Breaking Dawn. Good times ;)

PhotobucketSaturday we went out to my in-laws and played halo 4. There are so many nerdy things going on here! Twilight, video games...my image is ruined.
Tuesday was another craft day at my mama's! My leggings were covered with bits of felt and glue by the time I left...

that's it! What are you wearing??

linky link!!
pleated poppy


Wordless Wednesday Hop
Real Girl Style Link Up


post signature

7 comments:

  1. New follower, Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Aloha Affair blog hop. Those are really cute outfits, love them all! I wish I had the gift of picking out cute clothes! I'm no good at it! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfits.. i think i have the same style of your black long sleeve with lace details.. hehe it's one of my faves!


    swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first lacey in lay top - super cute and stylish. Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Harmony, I'm a new subscriber of your blog thanks to the Aloha blog hop! I look forward to reading your future posts! If you wish to check out my blog back it's - www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie I just reached the little milestone of 100 subscribers and am so happy today! Lots of love from Ireland! Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that arrow ring in the clearance section and now I'm so upset that I passed up on. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Saturday is my favorite from this batch! I love all the interesting jewelry bits you had this week. :)

    ReplyDelete