Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIWW

It's time for What I Wore Wednesday! Or my weekly accountability post juuuuust to make sure I'm getting dressed everyday;)

shall we?

Photobucket
This is the day before Thanksgiving! Texas lived up to it's reputation and gave us 80 something degree temperatures...

Photobucket
This is the day after Thanksgiving. I was too busy eating to take pictures of my turkey day outfit.

Photobucket
Monday we spent at home cleaning and decorating for Christmas!!

Photobucket
Ivy Pie is waving at you-It's her newest thing...
 Yesterday was spent making tiny ornaments out of felt for our Christmas Calendar.  Like this one:
Photobucket

The Christmas calendar is like an advent calender but in every pocket there is a symbol of Christmas and we read a story explaining its origins. Those little people up there are Christmas Carolers and I, of course, had to over complicate it by making it look like my little family. I grew up with one of these though so I know I'm creating tradition for my family! We'll be looking at this calendar every year at Christmas time so its worth the time spent gluing and sewing tiny pieces of felt and sequins on....right?!

linking up with:

pleated poppy


Real Girl Style Link Up

if you're visiting from one of these lovely blogs Hello! welcome to m little corner of the inter-web!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Loved these outfits! I would have never guessed that your skirt is from Walmart, and your post Thanksgiving outfit is perfect! I love your hair in that photo! I'll have to be trying that out soon :)

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them (per usual), but Friday and Monday are topping the list this week. And again with the awesome accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I do love finding the perfect little piece to complete an outfit! ;)

      Delete
  3. i cant pick just one I like, lol! although, i have to say that the thrifted shirt from day1 has got to be my favorite piece! i love the 2 different pieces of contrasting prints put together to make it. you have great lighting in these WIWW's. i wish i had a nice big window to stand next to (is it a big window, even? lol) thank you for sharing! this little segment on your blog has become 1of my favorite posts lately in the blogging world. i would love to trade buttons with you! i am going to take yours anyhow, hopefully you will like to take mine! come check me out, next time your surfing around different blogs xx Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually my front door! I just open it up wide and pose away. I have no shame...lol! I'm so glad you enjoy these posts! They're one of my favorite to make even though they take a little bit of planning;) I'd love to check out your blog! whats it called?? I clicked on your name but I couldn't find a link...

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your handmade scarf :) beautiful colours! You also have a great eye for stunning jewellery! Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the ornament you made it is so sweet! and your outfits are great as always - love how you change your look day to day! Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Wednesday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Friday and and Tuesday's looks! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete