Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

In case you haven't heard, WIWW is a weekly feature where I, in the words of Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy: "share what I wore all week in an ongoing effort to stay out of my sweats and put just a little effort into myself.  Are you feeling the desire to get out of your daily rut and try something new?..."  follow the link down below and post your own WWIW!


Photobucket

We did the usual Wednesday stuff. Laundry, housecleaning, grocery shopping and small group. Basically I was a housewife from the 50's. Minus the apron.

Photobucket

I don't know what happened to Thursday...but on Friday I had some friends over and we spent the day knitting! Those earrings were a steal and one of my favorites
Photobucket
oh hey I dyed my hair! I love it.:) Anyway on Sunday Michael and I left Gwen with my parents and went Christmas shopping! Photobucket
Monday was more Christmas shopping! I'm almost done thank goodness. After the first week of December the stores start to get crazy...have you started yet??


link up!

pleated poppy






Real Girl Style Link Up

button




if you're visiting from one of these lovely blogs Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the inter-web!


post signature


 




20 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I especially love the first outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I am very impressed by all of your looks! I think the second one is my absolute favorite! Thanks for linking-up, if you don't mind adding a button either to your post or sidebar, that would be awesome!

    Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh oops! Ill add it as soon as I get home! So sorry I didn't mean to break the rules!! ;)

      Delete
    2. No worries :) Thanks for adding it in, I know I forget sometimes too! thanks again for linking-up, can't wait to see what you come up with for next week!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them:) theryre a little tricky to wear with an 8 month old baby on your hip haha;)

      Delete
  4. I'm SO impressed with your finds, seriously! Those outfits look totally put together and like they could've come out of any magazine. You have a true talent!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most adorable boots!!! And I love the yellow top as well. :) Nice style!

    jessica

    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got the 'effortless layers' look down pat! Love it. Especially love that seafoam lace tank in Monday's outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That tank was on clearance for 4 dollars or so! I just live a good deal;)

      Delete
  7. so stinking cute, and I can't believe some of it is from Walmart!! i am amazed by people that can just put such cute looks together!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Walmart has great basics and their jewlery section is a pleasant surprise every now and then!

      Delete
  8. i've ended up at your blog a few times now via the pleated poppy. you always look so cute and put together! i especially love your last look this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely all of them! But Monday and Wednesday <3 are my favourite :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got that neck;ace at Hobby Lobby?!? What????? I love it and have never seen jewelry there before. Thanks for linking up!!! Do you live in Austin? I saw you posted something from Strut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Monday's boho look!

    Lindsey
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the yellow strut top it's awesome - of course everything looks perfectly styled and effortless on you! Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Wednesday again :-)

    ReplyDelete