Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIWW

Hello!
Its time for What I Wore Wednesday! This was a week of black boots and topknots apparently...
Photobucket
Friday we spent the day getting ready for my Mom's side of the family's Christmas celebration! We hosted this year and it was so much fun!! I didn't take one single picture though;(
Those boots were on clearance for $7 about 2 years ago...I feel super cocky when I wear them. 

Photobucket

Monday we just hung out at home and recovered from the weekend. It was a nice slow day:)


Photobucket

Its actually cold around here! In the 30's and 40's! Which is freezing for me...I'm a huge baby when it comes to being cold.  Tuesday we walked to the post office to mail our Christmas cards! Michael also took Gwen to do some Christmas shopping for me-She is bursting at the seams with secrets and keeps telling me "I can't tell you ANYTHING!!"

Linking up with:



pleated poppy






Real Girl Style Link Up

button




if you're visiting from one of these lovely blogs Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the inter-web!















post signature

16 comments:

  1. Very cute and (cozy comfy outfits too) my fave! I love a good thrift find, ok another fave! :) visiting from WIWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tuesday shirt makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's one of my warmest, coziest sweaters!

      Delete
  3. Amazing pieces!
    Hope you can find a minute and enter my giveaway to win sunglasses! Enter Here!

    10% off your first GLOSSYBOX with code GLOSSY32

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first outfit is SO cute! I need that shirt. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vest from the monday look! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your thrifty finds! These outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! I love your necklace!
    lately i've been such a fan of pendant necklaces with funky designs.. they're so "fetch" as Gretchen would say (Mean Girls) haha.

    jessica
    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. I found you on WIWW. LOVE this outfit!!! I'm Hanna and I'm your newest follower. Great blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    You can find me anytime at www.bouffebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the best accessories - so cute, especially the rings. Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Weds this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog you have here! Love your pictures and post!
    Super!
    Best, Zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. All such great fashion inspiration!! And that arrow ring from Target is AWESOME!!!! I want it....now!! ;) Thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some serious bargainista style! Love Target and Marshalls! Thanks for linking up with Diaries of a Bargainista, can't wait to see what you link-up this week :)

    ReplyDelete