Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WIWW

Its time for What I Wore Wednesday!! This is a weekly post to motivate me to put a little effort into my daily outfits!

Photobucket
 Wednesday we stayed at home and made gingerbread cookies with some good friends! It made it smell amazing in our house and  really kicked off the Christmas season!

Thursday I met my mom in for Christmas shopping! I'm all finished with mine so I was just there for moral support.  We were also staying away from the house and out of Michael's way while he did electrical work in the new bathroom! I'll be sharing updates on our remodel soon! 
 Photobucket 
Friday...I don't remember what we did...But I wore this! I seriously love that skirt!


Yesterday I worked on wrapping gifts-why does it seem to take forever!?- and took Christmas photo's for my sister.  We also went to my nieces Christmas program that evening and then stayed up way to late playing Halo...which I am absolutely terrible at!

Linking up with:



pleated poppy






Real Girl Style Link Up

button




if you're visiting from one of these lovely blogs Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the inter-web!






post signature

20 comments:

  1. You look lovely- especially for Wednesday to be staying at home!! Inspiring! And I really love your jewerly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits!! And both of those skirts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the MOST unique things....that cuckoo clock necklace is brilliant!!! Love it and so fun!!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for hosting! I made that necklace:) I just love unexpected things like that!

      Delete
  4. That pleated skirt is STUNNING! Love it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to steal the whole Friday outfit!!!

    STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That whole outfit was about $11! The skirt was on clearance for $9! Its my favorite:)

      Delete
  6. Once again, here you are shopping at all of my favorite stores and creating outfits I LOVE! You are very talented. Thanks for linking up with us today.

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That extra-long skirst are very becoming to you! You look great!

    Love Mirja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love a good maxi skirt! Thank you:)

      Delete
  8. Love those skirts. The wine colored one is amazing--and that hammered cuff? Beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfits and the black and white ring, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each outfit I think 'oh that's got to be my favourite' then by the end I realise they are just all great!! Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Wednesday and a very Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously loved every outfit, great style

    ReplyDelete