Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday!

Hello! Welcome to WIWW or What I wore Wednesday, A weekly feature where I post pictures of my outfits throughout the week in order to keep me out of yoga pants and put that little extra into my appearance. You'd be surprised at the difference it makes in the way you feel and how much more productive you are just by putting on a fabulous pair of earrings, or wearing a little lipgloss! Here we go:







 Thursday we had errands to run! Its been pretty chilly lately for Texas so I'm finally able to wear my warmer winter clothes! Its also been gross and rainy so its a win lose I guess...

Monday we mostly hung out at home and recovered from a crazy weekend! I was trying out a new background for lighting sake-what do you think?
 

This is today actually...I didn't want to leave you with just 2 pictures!! Today so far we've gone to our library time and now I plan on doing School with Gwen and working here at the house!

Thanks for reading!!
Linking up with:



pleated poppy






Real Girl Style Link Up

button


Wordless Wednesday Hop

if you're visiting from one of these lovely blogs Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the inter-web!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I am inspired to do some bargain shopping. I absolutely LOVE that black ring from Payless. (Visting from Follower to Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl necklace and the entire last outfit- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - new follower form the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading before the hop, and I just subscribed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fringe boots are awesome! Love that whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl - thank you so much for stopping by and linking up today! You always find the best deals, I love all the bargain shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I totally love that target ring it's all kinds of great! another super collection of styled outfits. :o) Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black jacket!
    Thanks for stopping by the blog hop! Would love for you to follow along :)

    Lauren
    www.millermemoires.com

    ReplyDelete