Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday!


Its time for WIWW, a weekly post that helps motivate me into putting a little extra effort in my appearance!
Wednesday we had our usual morning storytime and evening small group. I'm pretty sure house cleaning and laundry happened somewhere in between...


This is my favorite outfit of the week! On Thursday we visited my parents and then had dinner with Michael's brother and his family! 
 Friday morning we had a play date and field trip planning session. While the girls and I were gone Michael started ripping out old Sheetrock in our office! Love the progress hate the mess...
 Yes that's the same hat from Friday...sometimes I really get in a habit of wearing a particular accessory and the cold weather has me missing my fedora! On Saturday my brother and sister-in-law arrived from Oregon for their week long vacation here and we went to Michael's parents to welcome them:)
 

Monday was super warm and the weather was amazing! We had a picnic with the in-laws and spent the day in the sun! I'm so so ready for summer...

thanks for reading!!
Linky link! 


pleated poppy







Wordless Wednesday Hop

button
post signature

18 comments:

  1. Wow, you find so many amazing pieces thrifting - I'm impressed!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love a good bargin;)

      Delete
  2. Loving that casual, fun Monday outfit! You look SO cute in that fedora, you should wear it every day. I'm inspired by all of your outfits and how effortlessly pulled together you look every day. Thanks for linking up!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love hats;) and Mondays outfit was sooooooi comfy! Lol;)

      Delete
  3. so so cute. ALL of the outfits. I love the color of your walls too. Everything looks great against them. My fave is the first outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't remember what the wall color is called!!:( French something...now it's going to bother me all day!

      Delete
  4. Very cute collages, I love them all! And your outfits are great. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got accessorizing down to an art form. :) Great looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! That's a great compliment:) just call me Michaelangelo...;)

      Delete
  6. So cute! I LOVE your handmade accessories. I found you through the Copy Cat Closet Link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest blog and outfits ever..... I'm not sure how I hadn't found you til now.... but I'm your newest follower (from the blog hop) and looking forward to reading more :)

    Hoping you'll stop by to say hello.
    http://www.wanderlust-wishlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I'll have to go and check your blog out!;)

      Delete
  8. Really loving your outfits, although they ARE making me a little frumpy, I'd be lucky to look that awesome maybe oh... just once a week... not everyday of the week!! Especially like the accessories! You have reminded me that I should pull out my own more often!!

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks Hazel! I will say I have to have my jewelry somewhere I can see it otherwise I forget I have it! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  9. I love that last target tee. The rest are great too but I think I need to find that tee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) It was from about a year ago in the clearance so you might have a tough time finding that exact shirt but its fairly basic so maybe you can find one similar?? Good luck!;)

      Delete