Friday, October 15, 2010

Fancy Friday!

This is the first of another feature I hope to do every Friday! Its the outfit of the day! The belt is vintage-I stole it from my mothers closet:)

the shirt was a steal from Ross, and the skirt and shoes are from Target-I just love colored flats!

Heres that nail polish I told you I was in love with-Minted by Revlon-in action! its the perfect vintage green



of course Gwenie had to get in on the fun:)

I played dress up later in the day-i think i'll be sporting this with tights when it gets cooler
Have an wonderful weekend!


and thanks to my sis-in-law for snapping these photos (mom o'many)

2 comments:

  1. :) your photos are way too cute!! You look so pretty! Love the outfit! and a huge awwwwww to Gwenie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo! Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete