Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday-sort of

in lieu of my usual wish list I instead want to just say-I am incredibly, abundantly, filled to bursting, blessed! Our new bedroom is ALLLLLMOST finished - we just have to spackle the trim and give it one more coat of paint and then give the floors one more coat of polyurethane and then we can move our stuff in and I get to DECORATE!! I cant wait! I also got to take a trip to Ikea to get our closet organizing system with I am SO SO SO excited about! My Lovin Man and I will be putting it togerther tonight! I also got to get a few extra things too-new curtains and some decorative things:) They didn't have the nightstands we wanted in stock so I'll be making another trip soon to pick those up too!

I'll be sharing more detailed pictures once everything is set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment