Monday, December 27, 2010

Ahhh Christmas...

Really and truly my favorite time of year:) This year it was especially fun to watch Gwenyth open her presents!
Making Christmas cookies with Grandma
(she got that adorable apron and hat from her cousin!
)


We had a wonderful time at all 5 of our Christmases...thats right...5! (our little family, at my mom and dads, my dads side, my moms side and Michael's family! Phew!) I completely crashed after the 5th one though-so exhausted! Today I am back to normal-the house is clean, the new things have new homes and I have several bloggy posts planned! I was so blessed this year-I got an awesome new cricut cartridge (if you don't know what that is click here) and a fuzzy robe-(so I'll stop stealing my lovin mans)...and my sister-in-law gave me some fabulous Fiesta! eeee! perfect colors and everything!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is ready for 2011! I'm working on my New Years Resolutions now!

No comments:

Post a Comment