Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas!

has it really been a week?! Sorry:(

I promise pictures of our new bedroom with furniture in it will be up today! We've sleeping in there for about a week now and it is just bliss...

the rest of the house has been decorated in holiday cheer! I love putting out our Christmas decorations-our tree this year is ginormous-I think its 8 feet tall!
just look at this fancy little guy-hes one of my favorites

even our bathroom is ready for Christmas!

I've been keeping super busy with festive preparations-wrapping and making gifts and gift tags, making a little village out of paper to put on top of the piano (it takes FOREVER to make one little house but they're so cute!) and trying to keep up with my normal household maintenance-which-I'll be honest-the laundry is really suffering! Its just not as fun as making tiny paper houses!

I have several posts planned for this week-to make up for my slacking! And most of them will be Christmas related-because-who doesn't love Christmas right!

No comments:

Post a Comment