Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

Its been a while since I did one of these!

Lets start off with my latest obsession:
Cathrineholm enamelware


too bad this stuff is so pricey! Keeping my eyes open

2. I'd love to have a collection of vintage valentines to display


found here and here

3. this stuff


I used to own a bottle but the lid cracked and it spilled everywhere (packaging FAIL>:/)
I really should replace it-gives just the perfect amount of color


4. While I was on the Benefit site I saw these little makeup bags-and I looove them!



5. I've been searching for vintage wallpaper for a project and these designs are making me drool!





Hope you had a lovely week (the half thats past anyway!) I have to say I'm looking forward to a weekend at home with my Loving Man and Little One:)

No comments:

Post a Comment