Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the Mr and the Mrs.

I've really been working on our bedroom lately and this is one of my latest projects. I love them!! perfect for a master bedroom and in my favorite color combo:)

I used a high quality gray felt to re-cover the pillow and yellow flannel for the letters.

I fused medium weight interfacing to give them some structure and then machine sewed them on! It took me 3 days- well- because I have a 3 year old to play with and a house to clean! Oh for the days of uninterrupted crafting! My entire wedding scrapbook? Done months after the wedding. Gwens? Not even started 3 YEARS LATER!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I’m a new follower of your blog from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine. Thanks :0)

    The Three Whiskateers
    http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete