Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a tutorial!


A wise man once said "a dress is only as good as its pockets."  oh-no that was me. I said that-and its true! Sometimes pockets are the deciding factor for whether or not something comes home with me!! Its really not difficult to add pockets to a dress (or skirt) as long as it has side seams. Lets get to it!









 


I hope that was easy to understand! If anything is unclear please feel free to ask questions in the comment section and I will try and clarify to the best of my ability! Thanks for following along. Now go put pockets in something! 

post signature

10 comments:

  1. This. is genius! I am only just learning to sew but this seems so simple and also so useful.

    Thanks!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was easy to understand! Let me know if you try it out!

      Delete
  2. Okay so genius. And I love this space of yours, I think I could live in it forever and ever and ever...

    Aloha,
    Following ya now and forever from the GFC Hop. If you'd please... I'd love it if you'd join me for the ride at localsugarhawaii.com.

    xo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following! I'll go check your links now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute idea! I have a skirt or two I would love to do that to



    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from the blog hop!

    I love how you make it look so simple, yet if I even attempted to try this I would fail big time, lol! Cute idea though!

    Happy Wednesday

    xoxo Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip! I'm going to have to try this! I love pockets.
    Found you from the GFC Blog Hop, I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check out my blog and follow back :)
    www.nellecreations.com
    'Like' me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete