I started writing a different post this morning. But it overwhelmed me because I needed more coffee and I'm not allowed to have anymore because of Ivy so I started to stall by catching up on my favorite blogs. Then I came across this:
and it looked like more fun - so I totally ditched my other post. Don't worry other post! You'll have your day! Just not today...
1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
2.The day we were married. Again I hope I never forget the smile on his face as I walked down the aisle.
3. The moment I found out I was going to be a mom. The flurry of excitement mingled with a little bit of fear...I'm so happy to have my little Gwen! Her birth is up there too-but there is just too much hard work associated with labor to really call it my favorite memory...
4. The moment I found out I was going to be a mom of 2! Those same feelings welled up inside but with something a little extra. I think that is because now I know what it is to be a mother...what it is to love this little person beyond yourself..I'm so thankful for my girls
5. The day I got my braces off. I know. It sounds shallow. But I never felt more beautiful than that day and I've never regretted for a second the choice to go ahead and get them at 23!
2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.
oh um...this might get awkward...see...I have some pretty unusual beauty routines...like I wash my face with Olive Oil
Its called the oil cleansing method, and I learned about it here.
I also use coconut oil as lotion....don't judge!
I do love this foundation from Arbonne
see I'm not a complete hippie weirdo!
3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
I don't really watch TV but let me tell you- if America's Next Top Model is on shut up. just stop with the talking and the moving of the lips. I'm watching it. And yes I'm completely ashamed.
I just love this one because its adorable...
5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."
Sew, Blog, Create and now that there is a 6 month old in the mix SLEEP.
So that's it! Thanks for reading! Now its your turn!!