Friday, December 21, 2012

Quick and Easy holiday gift idea!

Hopefully you are totally prepared and have all your gifts wrapped and ready under the tree. But just in case you still have some people left on your list,  here is an idea for a quick t shirt upgrade that is cute and easy to put together! Take a regular t shirt from this:  

to this!
with no (or minimal) sewing!

 I printed templates from Google images,  
but you can find the specific shapes I used here:
I fused the big hearts and smaller decorative pieces using heat and bond, which you can find at your local craft store. Just follow the package instructions for a fast and adorable upgrade!


I took it a step further and embellished with machine stitching and little flowers.



 You can literally put anything you want on a t shirt!


I was inspired by this post from one of my favorite home decor blogs Jones Design Company
She has detailed instructions if you need them! Thanks for reading and have a Merry Christmas!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment