Friday, February 22, 2013

3 ways to wear it!

Happy Friday! Today's 3 ways will be centered around this bright coral blazer!



Blazer


Blazer   (see more red blazers)


 I have already played around with a classic black blazer and since spring is right around the corner, thought I'd add some fun color to my imaginary wardrobe!


3 ways to wear: A Bright Blazer



 I love the unexpected pairing of the army green with the coral.  I think it works since they're cousins to red and green which of course are complimentary. A chunky necklace and a relaxed hairstyle keep this look casual and I could see myself wearing it out for errands or even to dinner!


3 ways to wear: A Bright Blazer

This look is very feminine and romantic. I love the pastel tones against the cream purse and I love those shoes!! I was just warming up to them before but I'm a fan now! Here, the blazer adds a little structure without overwhelming the soft details and the whole outfit has a vintage vibe.

3 ways to wear: A Bright Blazer


#3 is a more sleek and modern look.  Pairing black with the coral makes it look especially bright  and the touch of leopard in the scarf adds a little interest! I love the gold tips on the shoes too:)



Ok ladies! Whats your favorite way to wear it??  I'm a fan of #1 just because I love the color combo!

Thanks for reading! 
post signature
Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. you came up with some great ways to wear that blazer and they are all so different! beautiful job! i dont think i could have done it better myself. not that im anyone special but i am impressed, lol! i think i love the middle one. i love hoe you paired that orange blazer with the baby blue top with the pops of orange in there. blue and orange is always a safe bet if your wanting to mix and match colors. not to mention, i like how you did go with more blue or orange stuff for the rest of the outfit. i think you added a lot of interest by using that blush color. that blush color is a color on the pantone color panel for spring 2013- have you seen the color palette yet? you would love it!

    http://mindbodybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them! I haven't seen the color panel but you're right sounds like something I'd enjoy-I'm off to google it! lol

      Delete
  2. I love every one of these outfits they look perfect for spring/summer :)
    Great blog I found your blog via the friday chaos hop and now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blazer and loving all three looks! Great post!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um awesome style, thanks for sharing lady!

    ReplyDelete