Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mixology!

 I love making the most of each piece in my wardrobe. So much so that I've decided to start a new feature/series called "Monthly Mixology" Yes I know mixology isn't a real word. Its OK.
Its kind of like a real life 3 ways to wear it except it will feature real life outfits that center around one item of clothing and the ways I've worn it over the course of the month! To get an idea for what to expect, head on over to Get Your Pretty On where I'm guest posting with the first installment in this series!! I'm excited to see how many ways we can redesign my wardrobe and I'm looking forward to the creative challenge!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the first outfit. :)

    and mixology is actually a word. it's the art of mixing drinks and cocktails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Just started following you via the GFC link up!

    xx Aubree,
    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete