Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Big News!



 
Baby number 3 is on the way!

I'm due Early march and we are so excited to add to our family:) 
Gwen is pretty excited too and it is seriously the cutest thing to overhear her talking to Ivy about it.

I haven't been feeling horrible but I have had a little more nausea than usual-as long as I keep a steady stream of food coming I'm good! haha;)
This is another reason Its been a little quiet around here too! I usually write my posts early in the AM and instead I've been...eating...yeah...
I've been missing this creative outlet though so I hope to be back to a regular schedule soon! Especially since I'll need the motivation to get creative fitting my wardrobe around a growing belly and nothing is more motivating to me than this fabulous community!
 Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon! 


9 comments:

  1. Congrats girrrrrrrrllllllll!!! you should have as many kids as possible with how gorgeous you make them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Hope you feel fabulous throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love your announcement so so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. That really is a cute announcement pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! And adorable picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! yay, congrats on your beautiful growing fam!
    i took the summer off and am coming back to all kinds of great updates on some of my favorites :).
    hope you are feeling better and beating that nausea, that's the worst but it's such a pay off in the end though.
    can't wait to watch you grow. :)

    ReplyDelete