Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm baaaack

I've been MIA lately with no reason other than its summer time! 

How about a little instadump to catch up? 


We had a homeschool field day! Lots and lots of fun.

 
Well...Fun for Gwen. Ivy just mostly fussed until she found this little car.


I had this cupcake casualty
 while making these 


 for my sisters luau!

 like my 'Hawaiian' name? ;)


We also had a pinterest craft night  
(stole this photo from Alyssa

  I painted  this pair of canvas shoes for Gwen
 


I love them so much I kind of want a pair for myself...
 We had a blast and are already planning our next craft night-I think we're going to make these:
Has anyone else had any luck  trying string art?

Also at some point last month we had all this ice cream in our freezer. 
 
it didn't last long...

 and my hair was also teased to epic proportions for a photo shoot.
it was 'Mad Men' Themed and I cannot wait to see the final edits...

What have you been up too? Enjoying the summer heat?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment