Monday, February 7, 2011

Morning After

2 mornings actually...Gwen's party was this Saturday - it was...Big...so many people were there! At some point I looked around and realized that are so blessed to have such great friends-All my favorite people in one place! I'm still editing and sorting through the pictures from her party so look for that a little later today but this morning I have to completely clean the house again ( I purposely avoided it yesterday-even to the point of spending the day at my in-laws! Just so i didn't have to clean! having 50 people at your house is MESSY!!

this morning Gwen got to paint on her new easel:) look at that little tongue poking out in concentration! there is my little girl...shes not a baby anymore...ah the bittersweet of motherhood

I'll be back later with party stuff!

1 comment: