Wednesday, June 5, 2013

wiww

I love summertime. I love easy summertime fashion too and that is what you're going to see a lot of in the next couple months!
 I am in love with this top. Its just so different and screams summer. I cant wait to wear it loosely tucked into a maxi skirt with some wedges! The shorts were a pair of jeans that fit well on top but were too short so I cut them into shorts and threw them in the wash to fray them!
This is something I threw on before heading to my sisters house and her pool! The shorts are another pair of too short pants chopped and washed.  I just added a few accessories so I didn't feel too sloppy-especially since this was a day my hair and makeup got zero attention. 
Which is why I'm wearing sunglasses ;)
 This is my favorite kind of summer style. Comfortable and classy all in one! I love the way the pointed tiers line up with the detail of the skirt. It has a very slimming effect even though they are both flowy loose fitting pieces!


I hope you enjoyed this everyday fashion! Thanks for reading! 
linking up with:

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks, my favorite is that maxi skirt - they are also my go-to for summer! Is that a kitty tail I see? Haha. I love your wrap watch also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your striped maxi skirt and the floral top. Great summer pieces!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty summer looks! I especially love the first one; I've been wearing a variation of that very outfit (including the hat) nearly every day for the past couple weeks :)
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fedora! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete