Monday, September 19, 2011

coping

How am I surviving without a kitchen? Meet Mr and Mrs paper and plastic.


It really hasn't been that bad. If anything its a lesson in how little we need to function. It is NOT convenient-but its not impossible. Cooking happens here


with the microwave, foreman grill, (i've used this for EVERYTHING-even eggs) and the electric skillet.. Oh and the crockpot!



the pantry
the umm...place where the dishes go...


Making healthy meals is a little trickier. I have to microwave rice instead of using real brown rice but overall its been...doable. Maybe Im just feeling charitable because I know this is a temporary situation. Although my husband likes to try and rile me up by saying " do we really NEEED a sink??" Uh yes. The answer is yes. because the very worst almost intolerable part of this whole ordeal is this. washing dishes in the bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment