Monday, November 14, 2011

Its a...


Last Sunday we had our reveal party! Michael and I decided to go with the balloons for the "wow" factor-plus we knew there would be a big crowd and it would be easier for everyone to see than a cake. But we couldn't have a party without something sweet! So my cake genius friend and I made these adorable cupcakes!
 
They fit in perfectly with the whimsical victorian feel we ended  up with-I knew I wanted pink and blue since they are such iconic boy/girl colors but I didn't want it to feel cheesy so we made it a little more sophisticated with the black and gray

 When guests arrived we had them pick a "side" and make their selection known on the blackboard 






 Team mustache had a pretty strong lead...









 

Then we gathered outside around the awkwardly wrapped box ( poor mom had quite a job getting it to stay closed with all those balloons in there)

 and found out


 its a GIRL!!!!!



 We are so excited to add another precious daughter to our family

  plus Gwen will be such a good big sister-just look at that face! 
I hope they have the same close relationship that my sisters and I share-those girls are my best friends!!

 











1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I don't know if you remember me-we only met once I think. I went to school and played tennis with Micheal-I stumbled across your blog and love it! Ya'll make the most adorable family! Another little girl...you are only lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete