Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I got dressed today.

For the last 2 weeks this has been my uniform


The TV on in the background?  That has also been a constant as of late. What?! I JUST had a baby ok

Yesterday morning Michael had to go back to work and after 2 weeks of spending all day together we were really sad to see him go:(
But it was time to try and get a routine together again for Gwens sake so this morning ( and yesterday) I got up and put actual clothes on and did my usual morning chores
Look! A BELT!!!

   My wardrobe is a bit daunting at the moment-I don't really know what fits/is nursing friendly right now... I am super spoiled from wearing slouchy clothes for 2 weeks-I don't want to be uncomfortable *whine*

 Also- I want to dye my hair.  I'm thinking something along these lines


Its nothing I haven't done before- except my hair is longer now...and this was a really red red



  I'm also thinking about bangs-which I've also done before:


hmmmmmmm-these are really tough hair decisions...Also I said also too many times in this post.

well that was a lot of rambling about hair-how about a obligatory cute baby picture!

Awwwwwwwwwww:)




1 comment:

  1. bahahaha we are too much alike (:
    http://burnttoastandsoggycereal.blogspot.com/2011/04/outfits-and-ink.html

    ReplyDelete