Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

2 weeks in a row! I'm so proud of me.  I explain what this is all about in this post  and I'm linking up with the pleated poppy who always gives a little background-so lets not get redundant.  I will say knowing I'm going to take pictures does motivate me to try a little harder!



baking and small group

Thursday morning bible study-sometimes I get fancy


lesson planning, house cleaning and a trip to home depot!
Again no weekend pictures :(  Mostly because I was in painting clothes, with no makeup and dirty hair.  Nobody wants to see that.


house cleaning, laundry and hobby lobby!
just hanging out at home!




Thanks for reading! I'm really enjoying making these posts:)

2 comments:

  1. I really really love Monday's look! The top looks great with that maxi skirt : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these outfits, but my favourite is Friday. Y'know we live on the other side of the world and looking at summery posts just makes me super excited for some better weather. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, right?

    ReplyDelete